Tenant Application Process
After viewing a property you’re more than welcome to submit an application. It is essential that each person who wishes to reside in the property complete this in full, prior to submitting the application. Please note any application that is not complete will not be processed.
You are required to provide the following:
- Evidence of income - ie. Wage slip, Centrelink statement or Accountant’s letter (if you are self employed)
- 100 points of ID (see application form for further details)
- Addresses for properties you have lived at for the past 5 years, and contact information for Lessor or Agent if applicable. If you’ve owned a property in this time, please provide address if in Queensland. For other states, you will need to provide proof of this ownership.
- Three contact details for references that are not family or friends.
- If you have any pets, you are also required to fill out a pet application.
Once you’ve provided all of this information, fully signed your application and submitted it with our office it will take 2 - 3 days to process. We will consult the owner, and let you know a final outcome.
Special Tenancy Terms
Before applying for a property, you must be aware of the following special conditions that apply to our tenancy agreements
- There is no be no smoking inside any of our rental properties, you are also required to dispose of any cigarette waste appropriately.
- Upon vacating, all carpets are to be professionally steamed cleaned and a receipt provided to the office.
- If you have a pet at the property, you are additionally required to have the property professionally flea treated and provide the office with a receipt.
- As a tenant, if you use over 183kl of water in a 6 month period, as per council rates notice, you can be charged for excess water consumption as per the current council charge. Some properties may charge full water consumption for the tenancy, you will be advised prior to submitting an application if this is the case.
- No unregistered vehicles are to be stored at the property without prior written consent.