LIVE THE LIFE IN BELL ST This recently renovated lowset…
For Sale, Open for Inspection, Residential
15 Maynard St, Walkervale QLD 4670, Australia
For Sale, Residential
This superb property offers so much to such a wide range of buyers. It offers a great location on popular Maynard Street which would suit the home business. The lovely house itself will provide so much to the large or growing family and through design, offers extra space to the extended family. Featuring a recently renovated and extremely stylish home situated on a huge 1485m2 block of land that offers the possibility of dual occupancy.
The home has been renovated wonderfully & is a nicely balanced blend of both character & modern touches. If you’re after a quality property close to good schools with lots of space or dual living capabilities & a swimming pool then this home may be perfect!
– 3 good-sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes & air-conditioning
– Bonus rumpus / office or multi-purpose room with own access
– Large kitchen, separate air-conditioned lounge & modern bathroom
– Gorgeous polished floors, lovely high ceilings & decorative cornices
– Large laundry / utility room with bonus second toilet & shower
– Concrete stumps, good roof, new electrical wiring & security screens
– Outdoor entertainment patio overlooks the in-ground salt-water pool
– Heaps of under-house storage – side access & fully fenced house block
– Extra 600+sqm block at the rear, heaps of room for sheds or dual occupancy
– Lock-up shed at the rear + powered garden sheds for extra storage
– Very low maintenance landscaped gardens inc. irrigation system
– Close to popular high schools & a short walk to Across The Waves
– Short distances to sports clubs, major shopping, Tafe & Race Track
It’s central location in sought after Walkervale makes it close to absolutely everywhere.
Avoid disappointment & enquire asap as properties of this quality & in this position are in very high demand… Call Exclusive Listing Agent Greg McMahon on 0414 518 315 today to arrange an inspection time.