RENOVATED FAMILY HOME WITH 5.2KW SOLAR SYSTEM
⇒ Open for Inspection:
If you are looking for a forever home for your family or a great investment to add to your portfolio then look no further. This beautiful modern 4-5 bedroom brick home is sure to please. Having recently been fully refurbished there is nothing left to do, except move in and enjoy.
Located just a short drive from Bundaberg Stockland’s Shopping Centre, CQU and in the catchment zone for popular primary school Branyan Road State School.
Property features include:
- The spacious new kitchen is sure to please the cook in the family, with ample bench and cupboard space, soft close drawers and cupboards throughout, deep pantry, overhead cupboards with led lighting underneath and near new appliances.
- 4 bedrooms with built in cupboards, main with ensuite – freshly painted. There is also a study/playroom/nursery with built-ins or could be used as a 5th bedroom.
- The main bathroom features a bath and shower with a removable shower head making showering the kids a breeze. With fresh paint, new cupboard and bench top to give it that modern touch.
- Large combined open plan loungeroom, dining and kitchen which opens up onto the entertainment area. With an oversized security screen door, letting in a cool refreshing breeze all year round.
- 10m x 4m covered outdoor area. The entertainers dream featuring a timber bar, led lighting, ceiling fans, power and a tv point. Perfect for the family gathering.
- The renovated laundry includes a single tub, overhead cupboards for extra storage and a drying rack for convenience.
- Enjoy low electricity costs with a 5.2kw solar system with the hot water system connected saving even more.
- Tiled floors, ceiling fans throughout and fully insulated ceiling keeping the house cool through summer, and a tiled roof keeping it warm through winter.
- Double bay garage with 1 bay having automatic door with remote.
- Fully fenced easily maintained yard with side access, and a fenced chook run, or aviary.
- Included in the sale is the large cubby house, which will keep the kids entertained for hours on end.
- Council maintained bushland next door and across the road ensuring no chance of future neighbours.
- Current rental appraisal – $370pw
With so many features to offer, this unique property deserves a personal inspection to demonstrate its wonderful attributes.
The owners have committed elsewhere and require a contract of sale, submit your offer. For your private inspection, call the exclusive listing agent Stacey Petersen on 0437 733 363.