DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY ON 1 ACRE Developers and canny investors take…
For Sale, Residential
66 Watson St, Bundaberg South QLD 4670, Australia
For Sale, Residential, Under Contract
One of the certain things in life is that life directions change and as a result, the vendors of this property have made the decision to sell and have given firm instructions to obtain a contract of sale.
This 801m2 corner block property includes:
• 5 bedrooms upstairs
• Galley style kitchen with ample bench space, plenty of storage and twin electric stoves
• Combined living/ dining area
• 2 Showers, 1 Shower/Bath combination and 3 toilets.
• Single Lock-Up Garage
• Upgraded Power and Fire Safety systems
• Fully fenced
• Privacy outdoor area
• Downstairs area has a kitchen bench, laundry and toilet
• Downstairs area can be adapted for multitude of uses
• Ideal central location being located just a walk to Hinkler Central, South Side Central, the CBD, several State and Catholic schools and Bundaberg High School.
Alternatively, this package could revert to its original purpose as a large family home or professional offices with accommodation for home office, call centre or entertainment space downstairs. Given that it is surrounded by Medium Density housing, there would also be the possibility of rezoning given its current status as a Guest House, however, prospective buyers would need to conduct their own due diligence to confirm that.
This property has been slashed in price dramatically, contact Exclusive Listing Agent Greg McMahon on 0414 518 315 to secure your private inspection.